Mini Yoga and Ayurveda Camp/Retreat for Pitta Season
(for all levels of practitioners)
Monday, July 13 – Friday, July 17
Classes will be livestream via Zoom
If you are wanting to:
- Shift your emotional state and sync with the season
- Use the elements of fire and water for transformation and radiance
- Reset your daily diet and lifestyle habit patterns
Then, please join me.
Our week together will include:
- Live 90 minute yoga and breathing practices along with additional time for Q & A
- Ongoing access to a 30-minute practice video
- Mantra meditation – One of Kundalini yoga’s most powerful to transform habit patterns, nourish the brain, and connect us to our own infinity
- Yoga & Ayurveda Resource Guide for Pitta Season
You’ll experience the power and value of a daily practice!
Pitta Camp: $147.
Email me to register firstname.lastname@example.org
Register and pay via Square or send a check payable to:
61 Stevens Pond Rd
Liberty, Maine 04949
Restore Strength,Vitality, Balance and Peace
April, July, and October
(Please see the schedule page for specific dates )
“If you ever want to be right in your life, bring yourself into balance.
The joy of life, the happiness of life, is in balance.”- Yogi Bhajan
Practical Tools for Balanced Living – Seasonal transitions are an opportune time to clear the debris that has collected over the previous months in the body, mind, and emotions, reboot digestion, calm aggravated energies, calm the mind, and just plain shore ourselves up.
Our संघ sangha; “Spiritual community” will gather each morning and begin our journey inwards to “set our house in order” in preparation for the upcoming months.
We will drink tea each morning, eat kichadi, a staple, easy to digest Ayurvedic dish, tend to our digestive fires with teas, herbs and spices.
We will study together my favorite herbs and spices for the current season, the foods, lifestyles and practices that best support us as well as ways to cleanse the ama, or toxins, from the body, mind, and emotions.
Our Yoga practice will consist of rhythmic movements, held postures, restorative practices and yin poses designed to help ground us while we clear aggravated energies, remove the previous season’s toxic buildup from our tissues,
and move us towards finding balance and joy once again.
Our pranayama, breathing practices, will assist us through this transformation process along with mantras, (chants), mudras, (hand gestures) and meditation.
This week long “retreat” is one of my favorite offerings. This integrated way of teaching with a committed group meeting daily is one of the ways that feeds my spirit the most. For the past 20 years, on Friday, the last day of “Camp” we have been reminded of what being in balance feels like.
We arrived at that place together.
I hope you will join me.
Each season will have its own set of studies and practices covering:
- Yoga postures, breathing practices, mantras, mudras, marmas, and meditation
- A discussion of foods, herbs, spices and bodywork practices
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Natural remedies to address common ailments associated with the specific season
- Teas served daily, along with herbs and foods
- Handouts including recipes will be provided.