Strong ~ Clear ~ Light
A Women’s Program for Strength, Vitality, Balance, and Peace
At the Ayurveda Yoga Center in Liberty, Maine
March 7 ~ April 11, 2019
Thursdays 10:00am -Noon
Reclaim Your Personal Power
Be Strong within yourself,
Clear with your path in life and the decisions you make,
And live with your inner Light shining brightly
Become Your Own Best Medicine Woman
This heart centered program is based upon the Women’s teachings of Kundalini Yoga and the life enhancing habits of Ayurveda.
- Kundalini Yogic practices including postures, breathing techniques, meditation, mantras, and mudras, Yoga is an essential spiritual component to support us in all ways.
- Improving digestive health and healing the gut. I always address digestive health in my clinical practice. This is a key area for vibrant health and longevity.
- The life enhancing habits of Ayurveda – Sync your daily and seasonal rhythms with Prakriti, Mother Nature. We are a part of her and we need to live according to her ways to be healthy and whole at the fundamental level.
-Feel solid within yourself with a deep strength that has power and confidence.
-Know your worth and live by it
-Think more clearly with an easier time making decisions: less second guessing.
-Increase your intuition and trust in your ”gut sense”
-Enhance your creativity and express your unique gifts more freely.
-Re-pattern the behaviors and habits that are self-defeating.
-Feel happier, lighter, and more at peace within yourself. Feel and look more radiant
-Be more in touch with your life’s purpose
-Create a solid daily practice which is the heart of any transformation
-Feel more like you. You may wonder what this means..All I can say is I feel more like me:
like Debbie Keene: like the spirit of me that I remember from when I was a kid.
Included in this program:
- Weekly gatherings to discuss the teachings and ways to customize the dietary and lifestyle habits suited to each individual’s needs, and to share our goals, challenges, strengths, and progress.
- Yogic practices designed to release stress from the nervous system, clear subconscious blocks that can stand in the way of making positive habit changes, enhance intuition, balance our energies, and increase prana, our vital life force.
- Tea will be served
- Weekly e-mails
-Private Facebook Group for ongoing support
- Ayurvedic Skin care for a healthy, radiant glow
- Manual with the womens’ teachings, inspiration, yogic practices, meditations, recipes, and more.
I am committed to helping you: -Connect more deeply to you- to your spirit – so that you are guided from within -Digest better -Sleep better -Feel more vibrant -Live with more joy and ease.
Little by little with persistent effort we will move in the direction towards our heart’s desires.
Our time together will be relaxing, rich, and deeply nourishing.
Early registration by Feb. 4 – $237. Registration after the 4th – $257.
Payment plans available
For more information or to reserve a place please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-589-4254.
Here’s to your evolution!