Vibrant Skin Care Clinic for Women
One of my favorite offerings! Fun, Experiential, and Informative! My interest in natural health and healing began with skin care when I was 15 years old. My mother and I made facials using ingredients such as milk, honey, oils, and fruits. I will cover skin care for all ages with an emphasis on 40 years and older “Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.” Kahlil Gibran
What will be covered:
- A look at the Ayurvedic perspective on healthy, radiant skin
- Identify your skin type and learn ways to care for it
- The role inflammation plays in all skin challenges and what we can do about it.
- Dietary guidelines and essential nutrients for any skin type
- The top ten foods for glowing skin
- Yoga postures and breathing practices to support healthy skin tissue.
- The importance of good digestion and how to help regulate the digestive fire.
- A discussion of harmful ingredients commonly found in over the counter skin care products.
- Natural alternatives including oils, essential oils, and vitamins.
- Individual preparations and applications of cleansers and facials with ingredients from the kitchen such as milk, honey, lemon, almond flour, oils, and essential oils and more
-Haley, Skowhegan, Maine