Welcome Everyone! I’m Deborah Keene
I am a Yoga Teacher, an Ayurvedic Practitioner and a Mentor for Women. My passion is guiding women on how to remain centered within their own selves so they can live their lives to the fullest sharing their unique gifts with the world. I love to help women who struggle with anxiety and sleep problems get deep rest and feel more grounded and joyful. Read more about me…
By Phone, Skype, or In person in Liberty and Camden, Maine
- Winter Yoga and Ayurveda Camp – January 23 ~ 25 7-9am Please see the camp page and schedule page for more details
- Strong ~ Clear ~ Light – A Mentoring program for women for health and vitality at any age
Next program in Spring 2017
Click here for more info Women’s Mentoring Program
- Individual Ayurvedic Wellness and Skin Consultations, and more…..
Read more about Offerings and Schedule
Complimentary 20 Minute SessionPlease contact me at 207-589-4254 to schedule a complimentary 20 minute session to see how I might be able to help you begin your own journey toward living a happier, healthier life.
Ayurveda Yoga Center in Liberty, ME
A place to slow down…
The Ayurveda Yoga Center provides a place where one can slow down and turn within.
It is located in the quiet country town of Liberty, Maine, 18 miles from the coastal town of Belfast on Penobscot Bay. The Center sits on 10 acres of land and consists of a studio, horse stable, and home. It is surrounded by woods and is steps away to a pond where one can swim, kayak, canoe.
Come explore with me the ancient wisdom and teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda. Learn how to live in a balanced way guided by Mother Nature’s cycles and rhythms. Tap into your own deep wisdom so you will know best how to care for yourself on a daily basis. If you long to feel comfortable in your own skin and you want to look and feel your best, please call.
- I will listen to your needs and challenges.
- We will talk about your goals and desires.
- I will offer my professional recommendations for three simple steps you can take to begin your journey toward living a vibrant, integrated life.